Re-Construction Services in Dunn County
we offer re-construction services after any disaster!
Did you know that when a disaster strikes whether it is a Fire, Storm, or Water Damage we can go beyond the recovery of a loss from these?
Once these disasters are taken care of wouldn't you rather depend on one company to take care of it all? That is why we also offer re-construction services. This service will put our customer at ease after already trying to recover from a loss to their home or business by having us take care of your disaster big or small.
A fire can be very devastating but making sure it is taken care of from beginning to end is what we pride ourselves on. Whether it is smoke, soot or a complete loss make sure you know who to call. SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties will be available 24/7 for emergency services, and will be able to answer those difficult questions in how to handle the property and its cleanup.
Give us a call at 715-643-7171 to see how we can help in your home or business.
Flooded Home in Barron, Dunn, or Rusk Counties?
As the snow and ice has quickly melted, you may be standing in a flooded area. Here are a few tips from American Red Cross that can help you cleanup up after a flood. If the job is just too large, give the professional team at SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties a call at715-643-7171.
- Wear protective clothing, including rubber gloves and rubber boots, and be cautious when cleaning up.
- Learn more about how to clean up after a flood, including the supplies you’ll need, how to sanitize food contact surfaces, and how to repair water damage.
- Be careful when moving furnishings or debris, because they may be waterlogged and heavier.
- Throw out items that absorb water and cannot be cleaned or disinfected. This includes mattresses, carpeting, cosmetics, stuffed animals and baby toys.
- Throw out all food, beverages and medicine exposed to flood waters and mud. When in doubt, throw it out. This includes canned goods, plastic utensils, baby bottle nipples and containers with food or liquid that has been sealed shut.
- Pump out flooded basements gradually (about one-third of the water per day) to avoid structural damage. If the water is pumped out completely in a short period of time, pressure from water-saturated soil on the outside could cause basement walls to collapse.
- Service damaged septic tanks, cesspools, pits, and leaching systems as soon as possible. Damaged sewage systems are health hazards.
Are you covered in Barron, Dunn, or Rusk Counties?
Have you checked with your insurance provider lately to see what is covered on your policy if a tornado or storm hits?
In the US on average tornadoes cause $25 million in damage each year. If you're in an at-risk area make sure you are properly covered before the storm hits.
If you do have storm damage we are here to help and are faster to any size disaster. At SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties we offer 24 hours a day 7 days a week emergency services. Give us a call to see how we can "make it like it never even happened" at 715-643-7171.
If you own a business call us at 715-643-7171 to speak to our Marketing Representative to get an Emergency Readiness Profile set up for your place of business in case a disaster strikes. This plan will be very helpful for you and employees to get back to business with minimal downtime.
"Ready for whatever happens" in Rusk County
Be “Ready for whatever happens” with the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Program!
Our Marketing Representative at SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties can help you get an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) put into place for your business to benefit customers, business, and family. In the event of an emergency, a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contact information, shut off valve locations, and priority areas. The ERP is accessible online using your computer or tablet. Give SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties a call at 715-643-7171 to set up an appointment to see how we can get your place of business “ready for whatever happens.”
April Showers Bring....?????
April showers bring snow plowers! NO, I think our saying is incorrect, this should not be, how about May flowers!
But here in Wisconsin at SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties, our snow showers are not ending but when that snow does melt fast it could possibly leave flooding in the basement of your home or business. We are here to help if such emergency arises, with 24 hours a day, 7 days a week emergency services.
Give us a call at 715-643-7171 to see how we can help you, we are faster to your disaster.
Our trained and certified crew will be there to serve you with professionalism and courtesy in your time of need.
We know how a loss to your home that you spent so much time and energy on maintaining can be a large headache, let us help take that away and make it "Like it never even happened."
Stress Free Professionals
Let us handle a stressful situation for you!
Did you know April is National Stress Awareness Month? Let us at SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties help take away some of that stress if you fall to a disaster of any size.
Our restoration team specializes in Fire & Water Cleanup and Restoration, along with Mold Remediation.
Why call us first? Because we will make sure your cleanup is stress-free from beginning to end, with a smooth easy process from our trained professionals. They will communicate the entire job from start to finish so you understand, and can deal with your insurance carrier as well to assure you are getting the best job done for you.
Give us a call at 715-643-7171 and we will make it “Like it never even happened.”
Are you prepared in Barron County?
Let our staff help you get a plan in place!
How quickly your company can get back to business after a tornado, fire or flood often depends on the emergency planning done today! While each situation is unique the regular occurrence of natural disasters demonstrates the importance of being prepared.
Review the following questions to learn if your company is prepared.
-Do you know what you will do in an emergency situation or what kind of emergencies could affect your company?
-Do you know which staff, procedures, and equipment are absolutely necessary to keep operating, do you have a backup for those operations. What if your building isn't accessible, or if suppliers are impacted by a disaster? Or utility disruptions.
-Do you have an evacuation plan and shelter in place?
These are a few of the questions you should ask yourself as a business owner or manager.
Let our staff at SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties help you develop a plan ahead of time, so you are prepared when an emergency arises.
Give us a call at 715-643-7171 to see how we can get an emergency plan in place for you!
Tips If you have a Fire in your Home
If you have a fire in your home we understand you won’t be out there on the web looking for tips, but maybe by reading these ahead of time some of these will stick in your head if you do fall into this unfortunate position.
At SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties we have to goal in mind to make it “Like it never even happened” in your home. Whether it smoked or smoldered we will make sure our professionally trained crew will be there for you.
Here are a few Do’s and Don’ts if you have fire and smoke damage.
- Limit movement of people in the structure to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean. Soot on hands can further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork.
- Place dry, colorfast towels on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator completely, and prop doors open to prevent odor.
- Wipe soot from chrome on kitchen and bathroom faucets, trim and appliances. Then protect with a light coat of lubricant.
- Pour RV antifreeze into sinks, toilet bowl, holding tanks, and tubs if heat is off during freezing season.
- Gently wash both side of leaves and indoor plants.
- Change HVAC filter, but leave system off until checked by trained professional.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers to stop particles of soot from getting in or out of the HVAC system.
- DON’T attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces without first contacting SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties Professional.
- DON’T attempt to shampoo carpet or upholstered furniture without first consulting SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties.
- DON’T attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without first consulting an authorized repair service person.
- DON’T consume any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored close to fire, heat or water. They could be contaminated.
- DON’T turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, wiring may be wet or damaged and cause electrical shock.
- DON’T send garments to the dry cleaner, Improper cleaning may set the smoke odor.
Let SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties help you out by contacting us at 715-643-7171.
SERVPRO Understands the Trauma of Fire Disasters
Every 18 seconds a fire occurs in the U.S. but only one matters to you! We are here to make it “Like it never even happened.”
We at SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties have service response guidelines to better serve you in your disaster.
1- Within 1 hour from notice of loss, SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties will contact you to arrange for service
4- Within 4 hours of loss notification, our SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties will be on-site to start mitigation (if necessary)
8- Within 8 hours business hours, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the adjuster by our SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties Professional
Give us a call at 715-643-7171 if you fall to this situation we will be faster to your fire disaster.
Conditions In your Rice Lake Home Might Be Right For Mold
It’s estimated that more than 1 million types of mold exist, yet less than 10 percent have actually been named. This means mold is very common in both indoor and outdoor environments. While mold and humans can sometimes co-exist without issue, there are certain species of mold that can cause health effects for some people.
If the right conditions exist, mold will grow. Those conditions include:
- Water - Different mold types require varying amounts of liquid before growth begins.
- Temperature - Normal indoor temperatures will promote mold growth.
- Time - Initial mold colonizers can take hold within one day after being exposed to an adequate water supply.
Mold growth can occur in any home, so it’s important to keep an eye out for situations that might promote mold activity. Roof/chimney leaks, wet basements, or condensation from ducts that dampen surrounding insulation are just a few examples of issues that make a house a prime target for mold growth.
If you suspect mold in your home, call SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties to assess the situation. We have the knowledge, tools and track record to effectively remediate mold in your home or business.
If you suspect mold, call us today at 715-643-7171.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties for mold remediation services.