Menomonie 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties are available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - 715-643-7171
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn and Rusk Counties has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties
SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet Our Crew
Does Your Chetek Home Have A Mold Problem
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 715-643-7171
Thanksgiving Day Safety Tips
Follow these Safety Tips so this doesn't happen to you on your Thanksgiving Day Celebrations.
Did you know that Thanksgiving is the peak day for home cooking fires, followed by Christmas, and Christmas Eve? We want you to enjoy these days with your loved ones, so here are a few safety tips for when you are cooking that scrumptious meal.
- Stay in the kitchen when you are cooking on the stovetop so you can keep an eye on the food.
- Stay in the home when cooking your turkey and check on it frequently.
- Keep children away from the stove. The stove will be hot and kids should stay 3 feet away.
- Make sure kids stay away from hot food and liquids. The steam or splash from vegetables, gravy or coffee could cause serious burns.
- Keep the floor clear so you don’t trip over kids or toys.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Be sure electric cords from an electric knife, coffee maker, plate warmer or mixer are not dangling off the counter within easy reach of a child.
- Keep matches and utility lighters out of the reach of children — up high in a locked cabinet.
- Never leave children alone in room with a lit candle.
- Make sure your smoke alarms are working. Test them by pushing the test button.
Be especially aware when Deep Frying a turkey, people tend to put too much oil in which causes overflow and spreads to the open flame causing a mass fireball. Also putting in a frozen or very wet bird can cause major problems which they call B.L.E.V.E which stands for Boiling Liquid Expanding Vapor Explosion.
- Always use fryer outside away from any structure
- Keep oil under 350 degrees, the hotter the oil the more combustible it is
- Don’t overfill the pot with oil
- Thoroughly defrost turkey(24 hours for every 10 pounds the turkey weighs)
- Turn off flame before putting turkey in
- Keep grease fire approved extinguisher on hand
- Lower turkey into pot slowly
If by unfortunate event you have a emergency this Holiday Season please know your SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on Holidays. Contact us if need be at (715)643-7171 and we will be there to help. Happy Holidays!
Have an Emergency or Need a General Cleaning at Your Restaurant
An empty restaurant can cost you money. SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties help reduce or eliminate business interruptions caused by fire, water or mold damages. No matter what the reason is your restaurant is unable to open its doors SERVPRO is here to help. We provide 24 hour emergency services, as well as specialized cleaning services for emergency or special circumstances. SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties also provide maintenance services, such as hood and kitchen exhaust cleaning, ensuring your restaurant is always clean and ready for business. We have the proper equipment for detection of moisture, extraction of water quickly, air movement, dehumidification, and deodorization, as well as fire, smoke and soot cleanup and mold Mitigation and Remediation. With all the services we are trained in proper removal and mitigation. We will guarantee a happy customer when you count on us! Call us anytime at SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties at (715)643-7171.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION:
1- Within 1 hour a SERVPRO professional will call contact you to arrange for services
4- Within 4 hours a trained SERVPRO professional will arrive on-site prepared to begin emergency mitigation services(if necessary)
8- Within 8 business hours a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the adjuster by the SERVPRO professional.
During this whole process we will be in contact with the customer.
Menomonie Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
Be careful! Without proper training, you could be spreading mold throughout your home.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties specialize in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 715-643-7171
Is your property accurately inventoried?
Have you had a break in or vandalism to your property? Have you took inventory of the contents of your home recently? Did you know by taking accurate inventory helps keep costs low and reduces job completion time? This simply can be done by taking photos or video. There are also many free forms on the web where you can go room-by-room and create an inventory. If this unfortunate event of vandalism happens to you, we at SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn and Rusk Counties are here, by contacting us at (715)643-7171. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are recognized as leaders at helping property owners recover quickly from fire and water damage. They also provide general cleaning and deodorization services for situations resulting from vandalism including graffiti, egg, spoiled foods and human or animal waste. Also if there has been an accident, trauma, crime, or death trained SERVPRO Franchise Technicians can remove and dispose of biohazardous substances according to OSHA, EPA, and state and local health regulations. We at SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties hope this unfortunate event never happens, but if it arises give us a call at (715)643-7171
For Immediate Service in the Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties, Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties provide 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Barron, Dunn, or Rusk County. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 -(715)643-7171
Whether your Barron, Dunn or Rusk County home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Barron, Dunn, or Rusk County commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services: http://www.SERVPRObarrondunnruskcounties.com/commercial-restoration-cleaning
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Simple Maintenance Tips for Fall
Fall can be a beautiful time of year, but can also lead to a lot of work for homeowners. The simple picking up of leaves can be a daunting task when they never stop falling. Here are a few tips to get your home and property ready for the upcoming cool air and soon to be winter weather. If an emergency does arise SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties is here to help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (715)643-7171
- Clean gutters and downspouts. Once most of the leaves have fallen, clean out gutters and downspouts (hire a helper if you are not comfortable on a ladder). Clogged gutters during rainstorms can cause water to pool and damage your roof or siding.
- Make exterior repairs. Take a walk around your property, looking for signs of damage to the roof, siding and foundation. If you spot anything that needs repair, schedule it before winter weather hits.
- Seal gaps where critters could enter. Mice need only a tiny gap to be able to sneak into your house and raid your pantry — and with colder weather coming, all of the little critters out there will be looking for warm places to make a home. Fill small holes and cover any larger gaps securely with heavy-duty hardware cloth to keep the wildlife outdoors.
By doing these simple maintenance tips you can possibly prevent water damage, or fire to your home. SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet our crew
Barron, Dunn and Rusk Counties Smoke and Soot Cleanup
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – 715-643-7171
Restoring Your Dunn County Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Flooding and water damage events at Dunn County commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties
SERVPRO of Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.