Winter Storm Damage
There are 3 common types of winter storm damage.
- Flooding caused by freezing pipes that burst
- Fires caused by unattended fireplaces, improperly cleaned chimneys, or space heaters that overload and outlet or that are unattended and tip over
- Roof leaks caused by ice that melts, ice dams that block drainage pipes, snow and ice breaking through the singles, and heavy winds from winter storms
What to do if your property does get damaged?
- Stay calm
- Make sure everyone is safe
- Turn off water and power if safely possible
- Document anything you have lost
- Contact your insurance
- Remove and property you safely can
- Keep all receipts and documentation
SERVPRO strongly recommends and ERP (Emergency Ready Profile) so in the case of anything terrible happening we can act as fast as possible. To set up a meeting with our marketing team or if you have any questions on setting up an ERP please do not hesitate to call us! 715-643-7171